Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper

Go down 
3 posters

Should we have these?
Yes
Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper Vote_lcap75%Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper Vote_lcap25%Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
idc
Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper Vote_lcap0%Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Failure

Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper Empty
PostSubject: Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper   Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:44 am

Discuss affraid
Back to top Go down
Trampoline

Trampoline

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper   Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:52 pm

having this kind of warper may be take advantage by champions in the way of MVP'ing, so I think it would be fair if you leave it as it is. imo.
Back to top Go down
rkcruz

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper   Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:21 pm

I think we should have those so that it wont be hard and expensive for the jobs who doesnt have teleport skill.. and it wont be easy for the champs to find the mvp again because they still have to walk.. they wont be warped at the same spot the mvp was so yea.. haha i think itll be fair for everyone because it will be easier to go to training spots and mvp spots it will give every job a chance to get the mvp by hunting them on the MAP. =))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper   Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper Empty

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Level Warp and Field Warper
Page 1 of 1