Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why the homunculus intimacy change

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
allcaps

allcaps

why the homunculus intimacy change Empty
PostSubject: why the homunculus intimacy change   why the homunculus intimacy change EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:08 am

every time i feed my pet it only add 1 intimacy it should be 6 -7 or so thats the intimacy before but now its only 1 per feed how come you change it!!
Back to top Go down
[GM] Kaname
Admin
[GM] Kaname

PostSubject: Re: why the homunculus intimacy change   why the homunculus intimacy change EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:15 am

That should be fixed right now. Try to check it again by feeding your homunculus and see how the intimacy grow after you feed it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.legacyro-forums.co.nr
allcaps

allcaps

PostSubject: Re: why the homunculus intimacy change   why the homunculus intimacy change EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:19 am

still d same nothing change still 1 per feed
Back to top Go down
Gina

PostSubject: Re: why the homunculus intimacy change   why the homunculus intimacy change EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

try to feed your homun around 11-14 hunger , and see the diff. on your homuns intimacy
Back to top Go down
allcaps

allcaps

PostSubject: Re: why the homunculus intimacy change   why the homunculus intimacy change EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:08 pm

i already tried it but still d same nothing change i feed my pet 10 hunger but still d same freak!! fix that thanks!!
Back to top Go down
allcaps

allcaps

PostSubject: Re: why the homunculus intimacy change   why the homunculus intimacy change EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:20 am

hey kanane can please fix the homunculus feeding thing!! coz i feed my homun many times and its only add 1 per feed and sometimes it doesnt count!.......FREAK!!!

CAN U PLEASE FIX IT!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why the homunculus intimacy change   why the homunculus intimacy change Empty

Back to top Go down

why the homunculus intimacy change
Page 1 of 1