Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dota Threads

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hane!~kaizer

hane!~kaizer

Dota Threads Empty
PostSubject: Dota Threads   Dota Threads EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:11 am

Dota Threads 20090410
Back to top Go down
hane!~kaizer

hane!~kaizer

Dota Threads Empty
PostSubject: You can post your favorite hero and tell about your build...   Dota Threads EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:41 am

My Favorite Hero

Dota Threads BTNPriestessOfTheMoonMirana "Priestess of the moon"

Hero Abilities

Dota Threads BTNStarfallStarfall

Calls down a wave of meteors to damage each nearby enemy. If enemy is farther than 600 range, it has a 60% chance to still hit him. One random enemy unit within 200 aoe will get hit again for half the damage.

Level 1 - 75 damage per wave.
Level 2 - 150 damage per wave.
Level 3 - 225 damage per wave.
Level 4 - 300 damage per wave.

Cooldown: 12 seconds.

Level 1: 100 mana, 12 sec cooldown.
Level 2: 120 mana, 12 sec cooldown.
Level 3: 140 mana, 12 sec cooldown.
Level 4: 160 mana, 12 sec cooldown.

Dota Threads BTNImprovedStrengthOfTheMoonElune's Arrow

Fires an arrow to a location with deadly precision, dealing large damage and stunning the first unit it strikes. Stun duration increases based on how far the target is, ranging from 0.5 to 5 seconds.

Level 1 - Deals 90 damage.
Level 2 - Deals 180 damage.
Level 3 - Deals 270 damage.
Level 4 - Deals 360 damage.

Cooldown: 25 seconds.

Level 1: 100 mana, 25 sec cooldown.
Level 2: 100 mana, 25 sec cooldown.
Level 3: 100 mana, 25 sec cooldown.
Level 4: 100 mana, 25 sec cooldown.

Dota Threads BTNAdvancedStrengthOfTheWildLeap

Mirana's wild Frostsaber leaps forward into battle, empowering allies with a ferocious roar upon landing. Movement and Attack Speed bonus lasts 10 seconds.

Level 1 - 400 range. 4% speed increase.
Level 2 - 450 range. 8% speed increase.
Level 3 - 500 range. 12% speed increase.
Level 4 - 550 range. 16% speed increase.

Cooldown: 40/35/30/20

Level 1: 40 mana, 40 sec cooldown.
Level 2: 35 mana, 35 sec cooldown.
Level 3: 30 mana, 30 sec cooldown.
Level 4: 20 mana, 20 sec cooldown.

Dota Threads BTNAmbushMoonlight Shadow

Turns Nightshade and all allied heroes invisible. If Invisiblity is broken, it gets restored after the fade time during the shadow duration.

Level 1 - Lasts 7 seconds. 2.5 second fade time.
Level 2 - Lasts 9 seconds. 2 second fade time.
Level 3 - Lasts 11 seconds. 1.5 second fade time.

Cooldown: 160 seconds.

Level 1: 200 mana, 160 sec cooldown.
Level 2: 250 mana, 160 sec cooldown.
Level 3: 300 mana, 160 sec cooldown.

BuiLt:
1v1
Dota Threads BTNAbility_GougeDesolator
Dota Threads BTNINV_Chest_Chain_14Quirass
Dota Threads BTNWirtsLegGreenPower Treads
Dota Threads BTNINV_ThrowingKnife_04Butterfly
Dota Threads BTNThoriumMelee2x Cristalis

3v3 and 5v5 'its depend on the enemy's pick so just feel the wraith
Dota Threads BTNAbility_Rogue_Sprint BoT
Dota Threads BTNOrb%20of%20Water Linken
Dota Threads BTNIceShard Skadi
Dota Threads BTNStormHammer maelstorm
Dota Threads BTNINV_ThrowingKnife_04 Butterfly

NOTE:
within 11 mins you should have either Linken or maelstorm...on 5v5...hard?just farm farm farm!

Dota Threads Wew

Dota Threads 20090410
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

Dota Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota Threads   Dota Threads EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:11 pm

yo kaizer still playing dota?...
do you know sandra?
i saw her passed by in our house.....she's with the snail like guy....LOL !
Back to top Go down
[GM] Kaname
Admin
[GM] Kaname

Dota Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota Threads   Dota Threads EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:14 am

I made the Dota effects sounds in pvp rooms, @duel and woe maps so it would be look realistic like the way you play in warcraft. Fun eh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.legacyro-forums.co.nr
hane!~kaizer

hane!~kaizer

Dota Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota Threads   Dota Threads EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:52 am

Cool!! i'll check it out later..thnx for the info...
Back to top Go down
hane!~kaizer

hane!~kaizer

Dota Threads Empty
PostSubject: What MortaL?!   Dota Threads EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:14 am

My Second Favorite Hero

Dota Threads BTNShade

Nevermore Shadow Fiend

Hero Abilities

Dota Threads BTNDeathCoilShadowraze

Gives the Shadow Fiend the power to desecrate regions in front of him at varying distances.

Level 1 - 75 damage
Level 2 - 150 damage
Level 3 - 225 damage
Level 4 - 300 damage

Cooldown: 10 seconds.

Level 1: 75 mana, 10 sec cooldown.
Level 2: 75 mana, 10 sec cooldown.
Level 3: 75 mana, 10 sec cooldown.
Level 4: 75 mana, 10 sec cooldown.

Dota Threads BTNSacrificialSkullNecromastery

Whenever the Shadow Fiend kills a target, he stores the unfortunate soul inside of him. For each stored soul he gains 2 bonus damage until his own death releases half of them from bondage.

Level 1 - 16 damage limit.
Level 2 - 30 damage limit.
Level 3 - 46 damage limit.
Level 4 - 60 damage limit.

Passive

Dota Threads PASBTNRegenerationAuraPresence of the Dark Lord

The presence of such a horrible creature terrifies nearby enemies, reducing their armor.

Level 1 - 2 armor reduction.
Level 2 - 3 armor reduction.
Level 3 - 4 armor reduction.
Level 4 - 5 armor reduction.

Passive

Dota Threads BTNDizzyRequiem of Souls

Summons evil spirits around you dealing damage to units in the area. Number of spirits is related to the number of souls stored. Lowers movement speed and damage of nearby units. The closer the units are the greater the damage.

Cooldown: 120/110/100 seconds.

Level 1: 150 mana, 120 sec cooldown.
Level 2: 175 mana, 110 sec cooldown.
Level 3: 200 mana, 100 sec cooldown.

My Build

For 1v1 actually this is my favorite hero in 1v1 match 'coz you can owned your lane earLy and mid game if you can control SF properLy.....

Dota Threads BTNWirtsLegGreenPower Threads (AgiLity)

Dota Threads BTNLotharsLothar
Or
Dota Threads BTNDaggerOfEscapeDagger

i prefer Dagger 'coz i used to use dagger on SF

Dota Threads BTNAbility_GougeDesoLator

Dota Threads BTNINV_Chest_Chain_14Cuirass

Dota Threads BTNINV_ThrowingKnife_04ButterfLy

Dota Threads BTNINV_Weapon_Crossbow_10Buriza

EarLy game just dominate your enemy by deny the creeps and perfect goLds..practice makes perfect..

5v5

Dota Threads BTNAbility_Rogue_SprintBoT

Dota Threads BTNLotharsLothar
Or
Dota Threads BTNDaggerOfEscapeDagger

use lothar if you feel you will be gank (what do you expect it's a 5v5 match) but try to avoid gem users or if you are a ganker type like me used dagger..nyihihih...

Dota Threads BTNINV_ThrowingAxe_02Manta Style

Dota Threads BTNRodOfNecromancyBkB

Dota Threads BTNINV_ThrowingKnife_04ButterfLy

I used Dota Threads BTNCloakOfFlamesVladmir if i had to 'coz everyone knows that SF is pure Attacker and Ganker but had no regen ability so I use SF High damage to steal a high amount of life from the foes.. lol!

Kill every thing in sight...that's SF
Back to top Go down
hane!~kaizer

hane!~kaizer

Dota Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota Threads   Dota Threads EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:09 am

Dota Threads BTNSorceress

I dont Like Lina coz thats the counter hero for mirana..... LSA, LAGUNA!! Dragon sLave kaboOm..tsk...just like Lion vodOo...attack attack stun...FINGER!!!poOf... INT sucks!bOoo bOoo...

"what do you expect PotM had Low Life....pshH..."

Skill Descriptions

Dota Threads BTNSearingArrowsDragon Slave

AoE nuke that moves out from the hero like Shockwave. Relatively self-explanatory. However, many players underestimate the size of the spell's radius. In order to quell these false beliefs, I've constructed a crude diagram to show the actual range of Dragon Slave.

Dota Threads Dsrangepc2

The first line perpendicular to Lina with the X through it shows where I targeted the spell. The second line shows how far the spell actually goes. Like Carrion Swarm, Dragon Slave goes a lot farther than one initially expects. This is important to note, especially when using it to finish off a fleeing hero or to harass the enemy in your lane. The two lines running parallel to Lina's sight simply show how large the area of the spell is. The area stays relatively constant, although the animation looks as though it would be much smaller coming out of Lina then becoming bigger as it moves.

Level 1 - Deals 90 damage. (68 with hero reduction) 90 mana cost.
Level 2 - Deals 150 damage. (94 with hero reduction) 105 mana cost.
Level 3 - Deals 210 damage. (158 with hero reduction) 125 mana cost.
Level 4 - Deals 280 damage. (210 with hero reduction) 140 mana cost.

8 second cooldown.

Dota Threads BTN_LightStrikeArrayLight Strike Array (LSA)

Light Strike Array is Lina's only disable. It's characterized best by it being one of the very few aimable AoE non-ultimate disables and its relative difficulty of use. Here's an example of the spell's range:

Dota Threads Lsarangezh0

What does this show? This is the farthest you can cast Light Strike Array without forcing Lina to move from her initial position. It's the farthest the spell can go. This is a useful thing to keep in the back of your mind as you play. You're obviously not going to memorize the range of this spell BUT this will give you a good mental image.

Level 1 - Deals 90 damage. (68 with hero reduction) 90 mana cost.
Level 2 - Deals 150 damage. (94 with reduction) 100 mana cost.
Level 3 - Deals 210 damage. (158 with reduction) 110 mana cost.
Level 4 - Deals 280 damage. (210 with reduction) 125 mana cost.

Stuns for 1.6 seconds. 10 second cooldown.

Dota Threads BTNDisenchantFeiry Soul

Grants you bonus attack and movement speed each time you cast a spell. Stacks with itself. Lasts 5 seconds.

Level 1 - 20% Attack Speed and 2% Movement Speed
Level 2 - 30% Attack Speed and 3% Movement Speed
Level 3 - 40% Attack Speed and 4% Movement Speed
Level 4 - 50% Bonus Attack Speed and 5% Movement Speed

Passive

Dota Threads BTNManaFlareLaguna Blade

A simple spell that deals extremely high damage to a single target, Laguna Blade is a powerful fixture in Lina Inverse’s arsenal. This spell will be the source of many of your kills for a large portion of the game. Note that there is a significant cooldown decrease when levels 2 and 3 of Laguna Blade are learned, and a very minor one (not listed here) when Aghamin's is purchased.

Level 1 - Deals 450 damage. (338 with hero reduction) 2 minute 30 seconds cooldown(!!). 280 mana cost.
Level 2 - Deals 675 damage. (506 with reduction) 1 minute 30 seconds cooldown. 420 mana cost.
Level 3 - Deals 950 damage. (713 with reduction) 55 second cooldown. 680 mana cost.

this is my skill build on her....thats my opinion though

Skill List

Level 1- Light Strike Array
Level 2- Dragon Slave
Level 3- Dragon Slave
Level 4- Stats
Level 5- Dragon Slave
Level 6- Laguna Blade
Level 7- Dragon Slave
Level 8- Stats
Level 9- Stats
Level 10- Stats
Level 11- Laguna Blade
Level 12-15- Ultimate
Level 16- Laguna Blade

Item Build

i did'nt Like Lina that's why i dont know the item buiLd for her... i just let my friend use it for the sake of me...nyihihih...

Item List

RoR + 2x Clarity/2x Branch

Circlets, Branches, Bracer, Null, etc

Hands of Midas

Boots of Speed

Void Stone

Boots of Travel

Sacred Relic

OPTIONAL: Complete Linken's Sphere

Complete Aegis + Rapier

Complete Linken's Sphere

hehehe...weird ryt? but i like baTtLe type build for InTs

But i have a reason for that!

(
)
(
)
(
)
\/

A Ring of Regeneration and Clarities are typical early game items. They should require no explanation. Branches are a viable substitute as well.

Stat items such as Circlets, Branches, and possibly a Bracer or Null or two are a cheap way to boost up your stats to a more appropriate point. Generally you should fill your inventory with various stat items as the game progresses. My personal choice is just to buy a Bracer but you can experiment with alternatives and find what's best for you.

A Void Stone is purchased to allow for easier usage of your spells, particularly to allow you to use Dragon Slave more freely.

Hands of Midas is necessary for the Transmute ability and pushes your attack speed to just the level that we want it to be. It should be farmed as quickly as possible. Boots of Travel are primarily needed for the Teleport function, although the movespeed bonus is another plus.

Aegis + Rapier is farmed up through hero killing with spells and farming with Dragon Slave and Hands of Midas. With these two items you will be able to crush your enemies as if they were made of sand. Finally, the Void Stone that was purchased earlier is formed into Linken's Sphere.

A modification has been made to the item order; if it is deemed beneficial (namely if you're feeling fragile) then grab Linken's Sphere right after your Relic. It kicks up your survivability a great deal and gives you better control over your mana.

After the listed build is complete I would recommend using your remaining slot to create either Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse or Eye of Skadi. Hopefully the uses of both are fairly obvious to you.

Alternative Build

RoR+ Branches

Circlets, Branches, Bracer, Null, etc

Boots of Speed

Void Stone

Complete Mekansm

Complete Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse

Boots of Travel

Item Explanations

This will be the build that you use if you screw up the early game, namely if you are unable to attain Hands of Midas at an appropriate time. Your gameplay will remain much the same except you will not be expected to farm so aggressively.

Mekansm is a great item in general. Here we're focusing on the survivability benefits it gives you along with the great cost and its useful heal. Guinsoo's Scythe will give your damage a needed boost as well and the disable is greatly beneficial. The mana boost from Eul’s/Guinsoo's will let you use your nukes with complete freedom for ganking.

Boots of Travel can be acquired earlier if desired.

When the build is complete I would recommend purchasing an Eye of Skadi or Linken's Sphere.

General Concept

This strategy attempts to utilize Lina's nuking power in the cheapest, most efficient way possible then quickly move on to a physical-damage oriented hero with Feiry Soul. If you are able to go the farming route with Hands of Midas and Boots of Travel then you will be playing as the carry hero. You won’t be ganking particularly often and most of your time will be spent farming up to Aegis + Rapier. The less ambitious build gives you the mana necessary to gank frequently through Eul’s and is, well, less ambitious.

Which Build When?

The alternative build is used in two situations. The first and primary situation is simply when you're unable to farm well enough to keep up with the standards expected for the carry build, which will be covered in detail in the Strategy section. The second reason is when you simply don't want to build Lina as a carry hero, particularly in league play when she's utilized for her ganking ability with her spells. Although the first build allows you to gank it limits you because you need to farm quickly and you don't have the resources to run around hunting all the time. The alternative build, on the other hand, is designed for early/mid game dominance.

Items Not To Get

First and foremost, items like Dagon, Aghamin's, Refresher, etc. Lina's nuking strength is powerful indeed but sees little benefit from items that attempt to bolster this strength. Other than increasing your mana and HP to an acceptable level your money should be spent augmenting your other offensive attribute, namely your physical damage. For example, spending 5,000 gold on a double Laguna Blade, although rather nifty, really isn't worth the money when you could put that into a Sacred Relic and a Plate Mail.

Items like Maelstrom, Crystalys, or the Diffusal Blade are cute in that they increase your physical damage at a relatively early point in the game. This really isn't something that you want. Your goal should be to use your nukes to squash your enemies while you work your way up to extremely powerful items later in the game through farming and ganking. Getting Maelstrom, for example, is abandoning Lina's advantage of needing few items to be useful for a good part of the game.

Power Treads aren't needed and are pitiful in comparison to Boots of Travel. Teleport is awesome, 35% IAS is negligible at best. Necronomicon, although a nifty item, really can't be utilized that effectively by Lina. A hero like the Bane Elemental can use is extremely well but you simply can't. You're not designed to. Blink Dagger seems to be popular but isn't necessary. Using it to initiate ganks will probably just get you killed and although it can save you in a jam you should be relying on skill and intelligence rather than 2,150 gold to keep you from these ugly situations.

Mastering Lina is a Big heLp at 5v5 match....i Like pLaying with pro Lina on my side...it's easy to gank though..... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dota Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota Threads   Dota Threads Empty

Back to top Go down

Dota Threads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ragnarok Online :: Random Chat-
Jump to: