Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP LEAST Kills Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM] Kaname
Admin
[GM] Kaname

PvP LEAST Kills Event Empty
PostSubject: PvP LEAST Kills Event   PvP LEAST Kills Event EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:43 pm

Introducing the PvP Event held by * Admin *. How the event works? Normally you pawn players inside the pvp room, guild/woe, duels and etc. And that way you own them and also the way where you get a point on your kills. But this event is different, on this event the basis will be the least deaths of your own character. You must obey the rules of this event to make the event work well and followed.

Here are some of the Rules that must be followed:

Rule 1 - Exempting friends are not allowed. They must die as well with no considerations.
Rule 2 - Tempting foes are allowed even though they say "surrender","Peace","ctrl+-","Don't kill me" or etc.
Rule 3 - If the person says, let me win we'll share the prize if i've won. (This is CHEATING! this way you will be ban from the event.)
Rule 4 - Be greedy inside the pk room.
Rule 5 - No chatting inside the pk, keep on pawning each other.
Rule 6 - If you did not follow these rules, you will be disqualified and no prize at all.
Rule 7 - You name it !

The PvP stat points on the past days were erased to make the event balance and so everyone are included on this specific event that is on going from the whole week. This event will start when the server is up Sunday, July 12,2009 until Saturday, July 18,2009.

The top 3 least kills will be the winner of this event. The prizes are here as the follows;

Top 1 Least kills will receive - 50x Mark of Battle, 1x Gold Coin, 1x Bunny Top Hat and 5x Bloody Branches.
Top 2
Least kills will receive - 20x Mark of Battle, 1x Silver Coin, Cat Helm and 3x Bloody Branches.
Top 3
Least kills will receive - 10x Mark of Battle, 1x Bronze Coin, 1x Bloody Branches.

The Prizes will be claimed after * Admin * announced the 3 lucky players who participated the event. I hope you will take an action on my event! Good luck to all.

Back to top Go down
http://www.legacyro-forums.co.nr

PvP LEAST Kills Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LegacyRO :: Public Events-
Jump to: